Ninja Armageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Armageddon

A Naruto Role Playing Site where you become a true ninja.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

411 on the portal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Medical-nin
Medical-nin
Mitsu

Number of posts : 76
Quick Char. Bio : Everything abotu her is unknown
# of Missions Completed : 35
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
411 on the portal Left_bar_bleue1000/1000411 on the portal Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Stamina:
411 on the portal Left_bar_bleue700/700411 on the portal Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Element: Water

411 on the portal Empty
PostSubject: 411 on the portal   411 on the portal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:50 am

1. I DID THIS FOR MY OLD SITES AS WELL- basiclly it's linking different rp sites together to create on big entire rp world ......( think of a .hack/sign type of thing when they went through the portals to different worlds- only without calling out random names )

2. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO- click on the pictures of the different worlds ...after all come on people this is a rp that deals with every anime ever made....and I know you ppl get tired of seeing the same colors and background etc. and want to really get into rp'ing ......so this is how its going to work

3. WHEN EVER YOU WANT TO TAKE YOUR CHAR. TO ANOTHER SITE - ( like i do ...^^ I love portal hoping ill be running all around one rp site the go to the portal and fight in the next and click on another portal and come home ....the cops will never catch me!!! ) *clears her throat* ....sorry a little over excited there, but you get the point

4. O_O oh I almost forgot ...duh it will only work if we have other rp sites ...i'd rather they be ones that you made ....and if you haven't made on think about making one ......cause I wannt portal hop to inuyasha's world okay^^ just an idea

EACH TOPIC WITHIN THIS PORTAL AREA WILL BE A LINK/PORTAL TO ANOTHER SITE ...
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT TO ADD A RP SITE/PORTAL BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT ON BOTH SITES FOR IT TO WORK PROPERLY ...AND SO IT WILL MAKE IT EASIER TO JUMP BACK AND FORTH ......
Back to top Go down

411 on the portal
Page 1 of 1