Ninja Armageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Armageddon

A Naruto Role Playing Site where you become a true ninja.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Taiyoukage's Office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zetaro
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zetaro

Number of posts : 23
Quick Char. Bio : Member of the Hidden Cloud Village, Jounin level with powerful Lightning and Sword techniques
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
The Taiyoukage's Office Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Taiyoukage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Stamina:
The Taiyoukage's Office Left_bar_bleue700/700The Taiyoukage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Element:

The Taiyoukage's Office Empty
PostSubject: The Taiyoukage's Office   The Taiyoukage's Office Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:24 pm

*Walks in*

Alright, I'm here, so why did you request a ninja from my village.

Taiyoukage: Ah, so you're here. It appears the Akatsuki is a problem for all the villages. That is why I am lending the Hidden Cloud village in the form of assistance.

I don't need any help. I'm strong enough to handle them alone.

Taiyoukage: You may think so, but you have to prepare for a moment when you get injured. Therefore we've arranged you use one of our Medical Ninja to aid you.

Hmph... whatever.
Back to top Go down
Zetaro
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain
Zetaro

Number of posts : 23
Quick Char. Bio : Member of the Hidden Cloud Village, Jounin level with powerful Lightning and Sword techniques
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
The Taiyoukage's Office Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Taiyoukage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Stamina:
The Taiyoukage's Office Left_bar_bleue700/700The Taiyoukage's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Element:

The Taiyoukage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Taiyoukage's Office   The Taiyoukage's Office Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 3:24 pm

Taiyoukage: I'll lend you a skilled Medical Ninja of ours of the Hyuga clan.

Huh, the Hyuga clan? Well, I guess that can work. Fine then.

*Starts walking away*
Back to top Go down

The Taiyoukage's Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Armageddon :: Other Villages :: Village Hidden By the Moon-
Jump to: